The Ghost Inside - White Light (Instrumental Mix Cover)

Dans

Jul 3, 2014

Please enjoy the song, and any comment or suggestion is welcomed.

Also if you can use some mixing service, feel free to hit me up on Facebook. Thanks for checking out!

Last edited by a moderator:
So I was singing along to this and was let down that the best part (the end) was left out.

Anyways, that snare sounds pretty painful in the beginning throughout that roll. Look into humanizing the track a little bit to get a more realistic feel. That's the main thing that stands out to me. As well as the 2-bar guitar fill before the 1st verse, sounds way too dark. If I didn't already know the song, I would probably have a hard time figuring out what's going on there. I would say go ahead and get rid of whatever EQ curve you have for that part and just let it ride. Maybe HP it a bit if you want to get closer to the original track.

So I was singing along to this and was let down that the best part (the end) was left out.

Anyways, that snare sounds pretty painful in the beginning throughout that roll. Look into humanizing the track a little bit to get a more realistic feel. That's the main thing that stands out to me. As well as the 2-bar guitar fill before the 1st verse, sounds way too dark. If I didn't already know the song, I would probably have a hard time figuring out what's going on there. I would say go ahead and get rid of whatever EQ curve you have for that part and just let it ride. Maybe HP it a bit if you want to get closer to the original track.

Hey man thanks for your comment. The snare roll definitely deserves more attention.

On the other hand, that guitar fill before the verse kicks in was darkened intentionally to help the verse really "opens" up. I have to admit that I don't know this band and the original song too well so I did what I think works best.

Hope you enjoy!