The gig in Gothenburg

Snibben

New Metal Member
May 23, 2009
Does anybody know if there will be some merchandise for sale at sticky fingers 23/10 in Gothenburg? That would be nice...Me and the lads will buy a lot !! :headbang:

Does anybody know if there will be some merchandise for sale at sticky fingers 23/10 in Gothenburg? That would be nice...Me and the lads will buy a lot !! :headbang:

I really hope so. I haven´t seen any merch at all on the 2 gigs I have visit this summer (Metaltown and in Västerås). But this is their gig and I think it would be strange if they not had any.

Was there for example any merch i Bochum?

I really hope so. I haven´t seen any merch at all on the 2 gigs I have visit this summer (Metaltown and in Västerås). But this is their gig and I think it would be strange if they not had any.

Was there for example any merch i Bochum?

Yes:kickass::headbang: They have merch with them this tour,
bought myself 2 new hoodies with zip. (with the new logo at the back)
And they have some new T-shirts, a workershirt (very nice one:)), sweatbands, buttons, cd's , the DVD

Hopefully they bring a lot, cause in Bochum they sold pretty much that i've seen!!!!

Cheers from Holland

Yes:kickass::headbang: They have merch with them this tour,
bought myself 2 new hoodies with zip. (with the new logo at the back)
And they have some new T-shirts, a workershirt (very nice one:)), sweatbands, buttons, cd's , the DVD

Hopefully they bring a lot, cause in Bochum they sold pretty much that i've seen!!!!

Cheers from Holland

Holy macarony! :D I will not spend a nickel in October just to have enough to the Gothenburg concert, haha.

I´m glad it´s still September though because tonight it´s time for Dream Theater and Opeth :headbang:

nice! I hope they will bring it to Gothenburg to.. For some strange reasons Evergrey seems bigger in a lot of other countrys...But its hard to be a prophet in your hometown :mad: ... In Örebro (gnällbältet of Sweden), only a few fans showed up and no merch was for sale.. The band didn`t mension to bring It because,It would not bring enough income :cry: ...