The girls TV spot tonight

momadave

Your hippie fan
Sep 26, 2004
Sacramento, CA
Will anyone in the LA area be recording the girls TV appearance tonight? I'm groveling for someone to Tivo or record it with a DVR and burn it to DVD or put up on a web site... I'd love to see this. Please help!

thanks,
David

momadave said:
Will anyone in the LA area be recording the girls TV appearance tonight? I'm groveling for someone to Tivo or record it with a DVR and burn it to DVD or put up on a web site... I'd love to see this. Please help!

thanks,
David

I'll Tivo it tonight and edit the clip on Monday, becouse I'm out of town this weekend. I'll try to also have the clip up so that everyone can see them jam!

Up the IRONS!!!!!
Matt M.

mattdesign said:
http://www.normmarshall.com/matt/9_on_the_town.mov

This is the link for the quicktime so that all can view the interview from the
other night on 9 On The Town about the girls.

Enjoy,
Matt M. :hotjump:

Awesome!!! Thank you so much!!
headbob.gif

Pretty cool, put together nicely, I got it down in minute cause here at work we have fast internet. It kinda' shows your true personality, due to the fact we can hear you speak too. Wouldn’t it be cool if you could have the segment copied and broadcast in other cities, like uhhh Seattle during PM magazine or something, it’s much better than a flyer.

Muchas Gracias Matt!!

I finally downloaded the video last nite. It was so neat to see the women behind the music and hear them talk. Also, the TV station did an incredible job of putting the video piece together with the men Maiden in between the shots. This will be a great video to post on this website if the Maidens get the rights to the video segment. Excellent!

nlukes said:
Muchas Gracias Matt!!

I finally downloaded the video last nite. It was so neat to see the women behind the music and hear them talk. Also, the TV station did an incredible job of putting the video piece together with the men Maiden in between the shots. This will be a great video to post on this website if the Maidens get the rights to the video segment. Excellent!
That's actually our promo DVD they used. Josephine's hubby did the editing and came up with that idea of mixing the real Maiden men and us Maidens chicas in the video. Smarty boy huh? :headbang: The 9 On the Town peeps did do an excellent job tho, you're right!!! Would love to put this on the site.

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Thanks so much Matt! Would you mind if we put it on our website? We'd give a thanks to you of course!
That would be cool, of course not a problem, but can you put it next to my two pieces of artwork I did ( Bruce & Steve). Just joking, yeah, I was their to edit the video it's your interview go right ahead.

Matt M. :worship:

I'm new here....But I wanted to say it was cool to see the Maidens on T.V.Each lady was presented in a very positive light. They all came across as intelligent,and very articulate...I think more of the show could have been devoted to them.And,I'm still jealous of the guy who gets to be Eddie...