'The Great Escape' from Seventh Wonder officially released!

Kazar

SW-moderator
May 14, 2007
Hey all,

Last weekend was the releaseparty from the new Seventh Wonder album 'The Great Escape'. Many fans had already received their copy of this new masterpiece from SW due to some stunning fast delivery by Lion Music - but now it is officially released as well :kickass: !
The party took place in 'Nöjespalatset' in Stockholm and it was fantastic to see that so many fans from different countries came to see SW perform.
Johhny's last show was a show to remember.
Although Tommy had been suffering from a cold for THREE weeks he gave his all, as did the band of course, and the energy comming from the stage was just fabulous :headbang: .

Here's a little video with some snippets from some of the songs;

The 'I want out'-cover from Helloween was a tribute to Johnny. It was like it was supposed to be; a lot of fun.

Get the new album, people, it's amazing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing live performance.

One day I'll see them live. That day (which could have happened earlier this year, but didn't) will be awesome.

How I wanted to be there on the 4th!!! But at least I had some contact with Maxx while you all were there hanging out, getting ready for the show...

The videos I've seen have been awesome and it seems a great time was had by all..

TGE is one hell of an album... Out-freakin-standing

ARGH! I pre-ordered from Laser's Edge and I got the shipping notice last Thursday, but it's not here yet! Feel my pain and anxiety!

Ken
That's odd, I had pre-ordered it from Laser's Edge and got it on Monday afternoon (in San Diego)...and it's been kicking my ass ever since. Absolutely amazing album.

Got it from iTunes, which has a pretty quick delivery turnaround but is lacking in the extras...i.e. liner notes and so on. Can anyone help me out on the story of "The Great Escape" (the song)? Or lyrics? I'd like to know more about what's going on there story-wise.

And for what it's worth, it's been a long time since I've heard a song that rewards multiple listens as much as this one does. After two listens I didn't think too highly of this song, but after 4 I was deeply intrigued, and now after 8 or so it's a masterpiece. Ranks up there with Symphony X's "The Odyssey" and Dream Theater's "Octavarium" for me.

Anyone know here I could get this?

I have checked lasercd, cdinzane, and nightmare...............