The hair comes off... today!

FretsAflame

Undercover Shredder
Sep 8, 2003
Funkytown
In one hour I'll be on the chopping block - 2 years of hair to www.locksoflove.org - I'll probably do this again sometime soon but wow long hair is takin it's toll on me lol ;) Anyhow, hopefully I can hook up some before and after pics... or maybe just before pics, cause who wants to see me lookin like owen wilson? (except my gf?) word.

I know...I miss short hair sometimes, like when it's windy, or when I don't wanna wash/brush it, haha...I haven't had what you could call SHORT hair since I was 16 though, and I'm 21 now, so I've gotten used to it...and it's so much cooler(temperature wise) having short hair...I live in Phx, AZ, and it'd be nice if I could just remove it for the summer, and have it in the winter, haha

FretsAflame said:
In one hour I'll be on the chopping block - 2 years of hair to www.locksoflove.org - I'll probably do this again sometime soon but wow long hair is takin it's toll on me lol ;) Anyhow, hopefully I can hook up some before and after pics... or maybe just before pics, cause who wants to see me lookin like owen wilson? (except my gf?) word.
I WOULD PROLLY DO THAT EXCEPT THAT I'VE ALWAYS HAD THOSE SHORT YET STILL FEMININE HAIRCUTS AND I'M TOO WAY TOO IMPATIANT TO WAIT FOR/HAVE HAIR LONG ENOUGH TO DONATE

I'm too selfish to give my hair away. I even hate shaving, feels like I'm removing valuable parts.

FretsAflame said:
good causes are so unmetal, dude

:p

I'll proudly donate my ass hair, however. I have more there than on my head. Can I send it under your name?

Random Beard said:
I'll proudly donate my ass hair, however. I have more there than on my head. Can I send it under your name?

Yes you may, my name is Will Bozarth, just make sure you write that clearly on the package.

W-i-l-l B-o-z-a-r-t-h

I'm sure they'll be happy to receive that donation! :D

I do it as a spring equinox thing... but this year it's not long enough, three years ago I had 14" cut off and donated it there. It's a good what you're doing. Hope you got a good haircut discount out of it too :)

Kudos to you, mang. I bet you'll make somebody happy :>
I was a dumbass for not donating my hair when I cut it 3 years ago..It was almost to my waist, but I guess I was just too freaked out to remember. :(

They day I cut mine, that's where it's going as well, kudos to you! Although, I don't forsee that day in my future. I'm scared of what I'd look like with short hair.