The Happy Birthday Onder thread

image-girl-bed-blonde-ass-_-koon-woman-sexy-jean-sexy-meny-keiths-women-aaa_large.jpg

Well thank you a lot guys! I just woke up and this is a nice surprise. You’re the best.

Not much has changed this past year, but I’m feeling genuinely happy today so I guess it’s enough to celebrate. Maybe it’s the fact that I have an excuse to get drunk as fuck and all my family will be at home tonight silently hoping that I don’t kill myself or that I don’t fall asleep outside and freeze to death.

And I will play this little game as always. I will get intoxicated beyond the point of believing in my return between the mortals. But tommorow, I will wake up somewhere and shout "FUCK". And the world will be fucking happy to hear this FUCK.

The party tonight will consist of:

1) Meeting in my favorite pub at 18:00
2) Drinking many excellent beers, eating some smelly crap, smoking red Marlboros and drinking finnish vodka
3) Borrowing my girlfriend‘s money because I’m a cheap gypsy orphan bastard and she likes me enough to do it FOR SOME FUCKING REASON
4) Leaving at 20:00+ to go to an underground music club that is called "Swamp", and I believe it’s an absolute shithole
5) Drinking there while listening to awesome grind/hc/death bands for like no money. Čad / Opitz / Brutally Deceased. All awesome czech/slovakian bands.
6) The part that nobody remembers

People who will attend the party are:

1) My bald friend from Iceland who always visits Prague to go to classical concerts and brutal death metal shows. He usually goes to opera in Birdflesh shirts and swimming shorts.
2) My gay friend from high-school who wishes to sing pop songs. I don’t see him much lately but we used to be very close (almost too close).
3) My girlfriend who used to beat me up, then stopped, and now is too letargic to do anything with me.
4) Two other guys from high-school. One plays baseball and chews tobbaco all the time, spitting it everywhere around him, even in interiors. The other paints naked ugly people.
5) A cute girl from uni, my class (tropical and subtropical agriculture). She wanted to go to Poland this weekend because there will be a huge nazi meeting (9000 nazis supposedly) and beat them up. But she doesn’t have money to get there.

Probably some more who aren’t confirmed yet. Like the guy obsessed with asian culture and stuff.

Wish me luck. I will try to take a picture.