The HATECREW!!!

Zombie Killer

Zombie Killer
Sep 14, 2005
Hell
profile.myspace.com
I was wondering why there isnt an official Hatecrew or something to that effect?
What I mean is, why isnt there a official fan club that you can join.. with memeberships and such... o_O
The message board is sort of a fan club but not exactly what I'm talking about. Some bands have ways for their scary little obsessed fans to get more involved!!! :kickass:
I know I would join the ranks!

COBHC Webmaster said:
Why should she do that? Do you need more wank material or what?
yes! :loco::loco::loco::loco::loco:

hey, führer, we just wanted to be nice to her and tell her she's hawt!
and now you know why you get that name (though i'm fond of you not deleting posts! :headbang: :headbang: :kickass: :kickass:)
and @zombie-killer: no, this board isnt a fanclub. if you consider your self beeing a cob-fan, you're in the fancrew. thats all :D

COBHC Webmaster said:
Why should she do that? Do you need more wank material or what?

Anyway, maybe this board isn't the best place for your Hatecrew question...
agreed
that would be a fine question in the SOB board.

COBHC Webmaster said:
What's your definition of a so called "fanboy"? 13 year old kids with eyeliner, black fingernails and fake snake-tattoos on their hands?
for example!

Even better: "Ouhh, you insulted Alexi [btw, I just said that there are faster guitar players on this planet], go away :cry: "

Most of them would lick their ****** if they could. And most of them treat CoB like Popstars. And most of them don't know anything about Metal at all.

Even someone who loves every album [me] hates them!

yea,and poeple that think alexi is the best guitarist,jaska is the best drummer,henkka is the best bassist and Janne is the best keyboardest(though he is still up there)

Cliff would like to point out Alexi is one of his favourite guitarists, Janne one of his favourite Keyboardiss, and Has an AYDY Hoodie.

:D!

I've never understood the point of a fanclub, but meh, maybe you could start one :p

P.S. if you dislike Cob Fans, I wouldnt post on a Cob Message board. You wouldnt hang out in a McDonalds if you hated their food now would you?

HomerJ_123 said:
^ yes! :D
you forgot the AYGY shirts and trousers!

What's wrong with AYDY shirts and shorts? I own AYDY shirts and are proud when I wear them because it's a kickass album. If you don't like the album, then you should at least respect other fans who like it. And as far as I know, there were already COB trousers in 1998 or 1999, so nobody should cry "sellout" when he see's new COB trousers in 2006.

CliffBurton said:
Cliff would like to point out Alexi is one of his favourite guitarists, Janne one of his favourite Keyboardiss, and Has an AYDY Hoodie.

:D!

I've never understood the point of a fanclub, but meh, maybe you could start one :p

P.S. if you dislike Cob Fans, I wouldnt post on a Cob Message board. You wouldnt hang out in a McDonalds if you hated their food now would you?
no its,it you go to McDonalds you shouldnt get mad because poeple are all eating fries around you