The Haunted Merch.

early on they only had t-shirts and stickers and posters.
i guess they got more stuff in as the tour got along.
i would have liked to get a hoodie.
the t-shirts were 25$

I saw them Friday night in Minneapolis.

They had hoodies, 5 different t-shirts (1 long sleeve, 2 short sleeve, 1 baseball jersey style, & 1 babydoll), posters, stickers, CDs, & thongs. I picked up a hoodie at the show. They said that they got some new ones in the day before.

T-shirts at this show were all $20 and the hoodie was $40. Didn't catch the prices on the other stuff.

When The Haunted came over to the UK, they were also selling lighters with the logo on it. I think they were about £3 or £4, not sure how much that is in dollars sorry. Wish I bought one now, they looked pretty damn cool.

War Ensemble said:
I saw them Friday night in Minneapolis.

They had hoodies, 5 different t-shirts (1 long sleeve, 2 short sleeve, 1 baseball jersey style, & 1 babydoll), posters, stickers, CDs, & thongs. I picked up a hoodie at the show. They said that they got some new ones in the day before.

T-shirts at this show were all $20 and the hoodie was $40. Didn't catch the prices on the other stuff.

$40! That's extortionate!

i also want to get "swedish as fuck" tee,anyone who has an idea of where i can find it,or is it avalaible on the net?can anyone post it's pic or link here?