The Haunted

S<issors

wins.
Jan 16, 2007
The Haunted are some Swedish dudes who I heard were bringing back old-school Thrash. Checked out a couple of tracks from their newer stuff, and they sounded... I dunno, not particularly thrashy. Anyone got some opinions to drop before I go hunting through their older work?

Haunted made me do it was ok, but all in all i hate them, they are getting worse, and gayer, worse and gayer, worse and worse and even gayer and this shit goes on forever

The Haunted and The Haunted Made Me Do It are both good releases. I wouldn't really bother with anything after that.

I just got into them. Im not a hudge death metal fan and in the past I used not care for them but then I found out they are playing in San Fran and I got 2 of their latest albums and I like it. Nothing mind blowing or amazing but just good ol metal, if your looking for just some plain headbanging metal with power chord mad riffs then they are good.

I wont diss them but I wont rave about them either. Good metal.

to pay attention to the haunted beyond the first 2 albums while a band like lamb of god is around...is pretty ludicrous.

that being said, i heard the latest LoG and it just sounded like a pantera rip off. It sucked. Mind you, one could argue the same for the new haunted stuff also

lawl