The "I didn't realize to the extent of" thread...

muzmaze

pyramontyrsuidvan
Mar 28, 2006
N.H., USA
This can be anything from all spectrums that we are familiar with but didn't quite realize. Be it how much an actor / actress appeals...just how hot the womens U.S. soccer team actually is...how many good songs exist from a somewhat unknown band etc.

Guess I'd start with-
Though I'm familiar with the person...I didn't realize to the extent of how much Columbian druglord Pablo Escobar's power and path of destruction actually was. This dude fought a political war that was greater than I thought...and he went as far as using lets say certain animals to torture and prey on his adversary's.

I didn't realize to the extent of really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I didn't realize to the extent of really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I didn't realize the extent to which I am hardly not incompletely in any way inexperienced, to be utterly insincere, and not quite frankly outraged at what you have failed to achieve in not having been so unqueer as to almost not nearly imply.

I didn't realize the extent to which you're apparently not outraged at what I'm almost not nearly implying. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? I didn't realize the extent to which when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. The extent of which is just common sense.

Mah boy is wicked smaht.

v7tlz6.jpg

I didn't realize to the extent of which what is implied by some is misinterpreted by others and thus there is the implication that the initial implication is more accurately an explication rather than an implication.

Pablo Escobar shows how much destruction can come from making something everyone wants impossible to get legally.