The Indy scene

Allan

New Metal Member
Jun 22, 2003
Copenhagen
Visit site
What do you think of it? I've been thinking lately that it's too independent to accept anything that doesn't come with a big fat INDEPENDENT sticker on it, and thinking that's sort of funny.

342658.jpeg

Bambi said:
most indie bands are on major labels

fucking whining middle class cracka assed college kid music

soem good bands get that label slapped onto them though, bet Antimatter would if they had come out of nowhere

theyre all in it for the money regardless of what they say to make themselves sound great, i love supergrass

all that indie rock electro stuffs big on the indie scene these days too franz ferd, the killers, the zutons all that shits getting huge, even sprouting in the US

s'all right in my opinion like but nothing beat a bit of ...oh i don't know....Circle Takes The Square.

ah i dont really like blur, or supergrass, ive changed my mind. let me see, trying to think of a cool in name so yis will all think i know my stuff, give us a hand clairess

ikeaboy said:
ah i dont really like blur, or supergrass, ive changed my mind. let me see, trying to think of a cool in name so yis will all think i know my stuff, give us a hand clairess

If you're being genuine: just say you like Refused and The International Noise Conspiracy and leave it at that.
If you're being sarcastic: theres no need to take the piss you cocky little prick. There loads of bands that are 'in' on the metal scene that people always go on about in here and I haven't a fucking clue who they are, so just......just....nob-off ok. If you carry on with this 'in' kiddie punk (even though i dont listen to punk) crap, you'll be forever labelled as a shithead in my books and then there'll be no chance of a shag, so leave it out :yell:

ah you're probably just feeling old or summert, maybe its how young i am that makes you cranky....we're a bad match flower.
maybe you should cut your losses and find an older bird.

Back to the topic anyhow, Indy lables and not Indie music...I tend to buy alot of stuff from indy lables, www.threeoneg.com being the main source of CDs. However the guy that runs the lable Justin Pearson just so happens to be 80% of the bands...but I don't mind because the guy it tres genius etc. Just annoying because Indy lables with indie bands/noisecore bands tend to press 7" and 12" which gets on my tits because I don't have a record player.