The Inferno Festival...

Ah, a girl really wanted to meet me up there but she couldn't make it. So nah, I'll be going to Fee Metal Festival in Århus and then Wacken...

Cadarn: I live about 60km south of Oslo...but I will be in Oslo for the duration of the festival, seeing that the last bus leaves Oslo at about 02:00, and the headliners often go on at about 01:00...
So far its looking quite good for this years festival, confirmed bands as of today are: Mayhem, Gorgoroth, My Dying Bride and Decapitated.
And Windir, Finntroll and Ensiferum all have said that they probably will be playing this year as well, seeing that the program isnt released until the 24th, the booking people dont want the bands to confirm that they will be playing :p

Check out www.infernofestival.net for more info.

Ok! Yeah, great bands! So, hopefully we will meet there!!! Thats great!!!
Patric, I think Im going even to Wacken in the summer!!!! So, oh cazzo, will be the right time to meet and kick some skull together!!!!!

Fucking oath! Amazing news! I'm almost certain I'll be there too so definately, we should meet up (I'll call you where I'll be) and don't forget to smuggle some grappa!!

yeah! of course Ill bring with me that deadly stuff, man! then we will agree about about meeting place and everything

And snooooze moderation ;) Really, since the alcohol prices in DK has lowered so extremely much, I plan on bringing a lot of vodka :hotjump:

AHahahahahhahah! Yeah! Man, I can get here alcohol so cheaply that I can make drunk all the intere population of Wacken feast!!! Stay tuned and brutal!!!