The Irish are Coming!

s.jpg
Sinead%20O'Connor.jpg

product-1068982.jpg
Sinead%20O%20%20Connor.JPG

594575.jpg
sinead.GIF

I liked it when she tore up the picture of the Poop. People were boring her and I was thinking "whoa, Sinbad is pretty cool sometimes."

One Inch Man said:
Waiting for some negro to fucking call me because I don't want to drive tonight.
Two hours later, still waiting. Never depend on a fucking my pals. :loco:

FINALLY! A ride is on the way, and the destination is a party with beer and fucking banjos. See you in the funny pages!

:headbang:

Holy balls that party ruled, and the only chick present was some fat bitch that didn't talk but ID DIDN';t FUCKING MATTER.

There was like 9 acoustic guitars, a djembe, a fucking banjo, a bass, and some other kickass shit. DRUG JAM LIVES FOREVER

So here's the story of tonight:

Waited around for 4 hours for a fuckin' ride to go somwhere and do something, since I knew I'd get trashed I didn't wanna drive. Finally some dude picks me up and we go to a party, drink a shitload of beer and do a few jam sessions, two of which worked out pretty okay (with me on rhythm acoustic guitar, basic blues jams). Sit around talking shit for a few hours, then start to head home when the carnage ensued. I drove with my bro in his truck, my other bro followed us in his new fast as fuck car (Acura RSX). Various fuckings around travelling 40+ mph above the speed limit, then my my big drunk head hanging out the window drops my favorite $6 beanie that I've had for 8 years off onto the streets. Fly into a parking lot, my "designated driver" who was pretty hosed as well flies back to my beanie lying near some train tracks and leans out of his door somehow scooping the beanie off the ground while accidentally punching the gas pedal instead of brakes, then my ass somehow gets home in one piece. We figure we have 4 more years to act this stupid until we turn 30 and have to like, slow down with life or something. Nah, fuck that.

Whee.

So does Chudweiser come with caffiene now? Because that's most of what I drank tonight, it's 3:30am, haven't slept all week, and I'm amped as fuck.

God dammit, last post in this thread, I'm not even fucking Irish!

irish%20dude.jpg