the Jeff/Chris shred-off

lol, this is still floating around, makes me feel awesome since you can see me recording it to the far right side of the stage :-D

I wish I could have seen that. But Jeff's sound was sooo much better than Chris'. I think they were pretty much equal as far as skill though. I loved the part when they were playing that solo together.

Dying Freedom said:
Alcatrazz - Jet To Jet

Man I love that fucking album...I saw them on that tour back in '82 or '83...I was able to get it in a Japanese import from eBay. Some of the best guitarwork around...still stands up big time...better than any of his solo stuff.:headbang:

Metal head87 said:
I wish I could have seen that. But Jeff's sound was sooo much better than Chris'. I think they were pretty much equal as far as skill though. I loved the part when they were playing that solo together.

Other way around on the guitar tone, although Jeff's Krank does sound mighty good as well.

0neEyedWilly said:
Were you straddling one of his pedals? :lol:

Pretty much. My knee was on his pedal, my left arm was on his monitor. I just shot that video with my little digital point and shoot camera (it does video clips too) so considering that it wasn't even a video camera it came out pretty cool. But i was right next to jeff's monitor, so his sound did come through better.