The Jon Oliva Project- Release Date set for May 2004

Kong

Jan 23, 2004
Jon Oliva, founding member of Savatage and The JOP , announces the release of his highly anticipated solo album in May- 2004!

In in a live online chat on Monday, the Mountain King answered questions from fans about Savatage, TSO and everything JOP.

Fans can expect his solo release in May with an extensive tour throughout Europe and the US. The shows will include material from his solo CD as well as a bountiful assortment of Savatage classics, many of which have not been performed on stage in a long time.

Jon will be joined in the studio and on tour with the former members of Circle II Circle ( Matt Laporte, John Zahner, Kevin Rothney and Christopher Kinder).

Look for The JOP to perform at a number of Festivals and headline concerts, both in the US and Europe, throughout the summer and into the fall of 2004!

www.jonoliva.net

Kong said:
Jon Oliva, founding member of Savatage and The JOP , announces the release of his highly anticipated solo album in May- 2004!

In in a live online chat on Monday, the Mountain King answered questions from fans about Savatage, TSO and everything JOP.

Fans can expect his solo release in May with an extensive tour throughout Europe and the US. The shows will include material from his solo CD as well as a bountiful assortment of Savatage classics, many of which have not been performed on stage in a long time.

Jon will be joined in the studio and on tour with the former members of Circle II Circle ( Matt Laporte, John Zahner, Kevin Rothney and Christopher Kinder).

Look for The JOP to perform at a number of Festivals and headline concerts, both in the US and Europe, throughout the summer and into the fall of 2004!

www.jonoliva.net

/thats around the same time as Chris Caffery (The guitarist for Sava)solo album will be done.The only bad part about all this is no new Sava cd untill some time late summer 2005.

jmillion said:
Yeah, I do kinda wish there was a Savatage record instead... what does that new singer sound like anyway?

He is pretty good.I seen him on the Poets tour.To me there is only one Savatage singer,The Mountain King himself.

Here's some cool news for all you fan's of Jon Oliva project

JON OLIVA (JON OLIVA PROJECT, SAVATAGE, TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA) and his solo project bandmates will take part in a live chat, live from the Audio Lab Studios in Tampa, FL today, February 2nd at 7:30pm (EST). The chatroom is on Jon's official website, www.jonoliva.net. The chat will be moderated and is a Q&A with Jon and the band members, dealing with the solo project and the upcoming CD and tour only.

Kong said:

www.jonoliva.net

I'll buy anything from Savatage and Oliva and Zak etc...
I really like CircleIICircle, I really like Savatage's Wake of Magellan. Brilliant shows in NJ, I wish I bought a Tshirt. I look for Savatge tshirts on ebay often. Same for Saxon, Zebra, etc...

For those who dont know them, go to www.thedoor.com and download the first track for free. Zebra rules.

I really like the Chronicles DVD. The 5.1 really has an obviuos separation of audience and band. Great technology investment! The problem for me is I only get to crank my music when I'm home alone. Thats not too often since I hace a house full of kids. My time to crank music is when Im driving to work.

Question is:
How can I transfer the DVD audio track to CD?

Zak, Savatage, CIIC, please get your acts together and keep on going.
It's beautiful music that you all make.
See you somewhere in New Jersey!

I still listen to "Watching in Silence".
My 4 year old daughter knows the words and asks for the CD in the car when we're driving. I don't mind, it beats the wiggles! Zak and CIIC and JonOlivaProject can do better than the parrot club in florida. Who's in florida anyway except retired people, orange growers, and volleyball players. Oh... college kids and beach babes, right...forgot about them. Well at least florida has a few hockey teams. CIIC seels to wear hockey jerseys on stage.

I will always be a Savatage fan, ans well as a fan of any of the spinoff bands, including Zak and CIIC's stuff. I like them as much as I do Saxon.

Happy friday the 13th to all. Happy Valentines day, I hope we're all getting some on Valentines day!

-Mike