THE LAST VEGAS To Release 'Sweet Salvation' In May

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Chicago-based rock outfit THE LAST VEGAS will release its fifth studio album, "Sweet Salvation", on May 12 in Europe and May 13 in North America via The ILS Group. The follow-up to 2012's "Bad Decisions" was recorded at the end of 2013 in Los Angeles, California by renowned producer and engineer Roy Z. (HALFORD, BRUCE DICKINSON, JUDAS PRIEST, HELLOWEEN, SEPULTURA)."Sweet Salvation" track listing:01. Touch The Sky02. Come With Me03. Invicible Summer04. Lucky 13 05. Miss You06. Face In The Crowd07. You & Me (You Never Know)08. Death Style09. Sweet SalvationCheck out the video for lead single "Come With Me" below and grab a free download of the track here.THE LAST VEGAS will embark on a 23-date European tour on May 15. The band will be visiting U.K., Germany, Austria, Hungary, Denmark, The Netherlands and Belgium through June in support of the new album.Formed in 2005, THE LAST VEGAS cut its teeth relentlessly playing in support of two independent releases. In 2009, the band burst on to the national scene when MÖTLEY CRÜE's Nikki Sixx saw them play live in Los Angeles and subsequently co-produced their third album, "Whatever Gets You Off". More touring followed, including a stint opening MÖTLEY CRÜE's "Saints Of Los Angeles" tour.

More...