The launch of new metal nightclub

Hello folks!

This Friday, 30th May we are launching our new heavy music nightclub called BAPHOMET'S JUDGEMENT at Sydney's newest metal venue- BJ's Nightclub at 195 Oxford Street. Our club nights will be staged on a regular basis, at least once every 1-2 months.

On our opening night we have an action-packed entertainment for you.

By popular demand our inhouse DJ's Ragnarok and Astennu will be playing the most ungodly punk, hardcore and ALL TYPE of metal tunes for you all night from 9PM-3AM as well as your favourite metal tunes. Guest DJs on the night will be Adelaide's metal band Deluge and Cameron of Stigmata Promotions. Giveways, courtesy of Plague Productions will also be available on the night. Requests will also be available.

FREE POOL!!! ALL HOUSE BEERS (VB,CARLTON COLD) AND HOUSE SPIRITS (SCOTCH, VODKA, BOURBON, ETC) ARE $4

SPECIAL OFFER FOR THOSE WHO'S GOING TO NO LIFE TILL LEATHER AT BAR BROADWAY- PRESENT YOUR BAR BROADWAY STAMP AND GET IN FOR 1/2 PRICE TO BJ's. REMEMBER TO KEEP YOUR STAMP CLEAR- NO STAMP NO DISCOUNT

Hope to see you all tommorrow night

So what Blitzy, I have metal nights in my room every night and im the only one who goes, but it still rocks! :)

There's also another club of sorts opening this week. Breakers in Moonee Ponds in Melbourne's north-west. Anarion and Enter Twilight are playing tomorrow (Friday) night. I'll be there with bells on.....I'll finally get to see Anarion live (other than in rehearsal).....