the main topic in this board: "what's going on in my job"

Ecto

Aug 10, 2002
nothing in particular, but you guys seem to love talking about what is going on in your jobs...take a look backwards and see how many posts were devoted to this topic...

what's the problem with you?

: o )

Originally posted by xfer
Ecto, I can't decide if the archetype you fulfill on this board is the Wise Fool or the Wandering Jew.

it's up to you...i really don't care;)

i spend around 9 hours a day at work. or getting here. if i didnt talk about it, i'd be like, basically ignoring the larger portion of my waking time.

Originally posted by avi
we mostly post here only while we're all at work.

yes dude, i figured out that point...

i just asked 'cause this board seems to be an office...

If this board is an office, then I'm very disappointed by the lack of productivity around here. Ecto, I'm appointing you as our manager. If things don't start to shape up around here before too long, Ecto will fire us all.

I can only pray to find a job this cool when I graduate.

Sitting behind a computer and posting wacky pictures while getting paid...that's one peanut butter sandwich short of heaven. (considering you have no PB sandwich at the office)

Originally posted by The Dope
If this board is an office, then I'm very disappointed by the lack of productivity around here. Ecto, I'm appointing you as our manager. If things don't start to shape up around here before too long, Ecto will fire us all.

:lol: good...

first of all: it's prohibited off-topic threads!:)

Jigga who?

sq-jay-z-song-cry-shoot-def.jpg