The meek shall inherit-

chupe666

You may enter up to 25 ch
Apr 11, 2002
Where you live
www.chupetunes.com
not much.

durralone.jpg

AIR FORCE ACADEMY, Colo. - Northwestern never found its rhythm on Saturday and lost its season-opening game 52-3 to Air Force.

Air Force totaled 523 yards of offense, including 476 on the ground, and tied a school record for largest margin of victory on opening day. The Falcons scored on their first five possessions and held a 38-0 lead by halftime.

Northwestern started three freshmen and five sophomores on defense, and the young Wildcats never got a handle on Air Force's triple option. The defensive struggles were compounded when seniors Pat Durr and Raheem Covington left the game with injuries in the first quarter. Durr, a team co-captain and the leader of the defense, left on the Falcons' first series with a sprained knee. He could miss several weeks before returning to the lineup.

What I saw of this game was pretty horrid. It's like they threw the waterboy in as quarterback, and it wasn't Adam Sandler. The netword stopped broadcasting the game after halftime it was so bad; they switched to the Michigan game (which was a damn good game to the end).

But these things are expected when you're a Mildcat fan. Push ON!
This week: NU faces TCU at home in beautifully scenic Evanston. On ESPN I believe.

tcu-fanseats-footbl-468.gif

That's a horned frog I think.
http://www.tcu.edu