The Member's Art Thread

url]

I was actually gonna suggest that too, not because I'm a dick, but all the art threads are starting to get confusing. Kinda like organizing all those wires in back of your computer. Yes, you still want them but it would be nce to have them all in one place. :)

Originally posted by ColdDarkNord
Hey, Noren, I like ur atoms! What is this band btw? Progressive as usual?:)

Haha, yes it's progmetal. Dream Theater/Pain of Salvation type. Otherwise it's actually more PowerMetal artwork in the making at the moment. But I can promise you that there will be now swords and warriors on horses :)

Thank you for showing your wallpapers. Nice ones. Liked the "Not the strong" most.

/Mattias

Originally posted by noren
Otherwise it's actually more PowerMetal artwork in the making at the moment. But I can promise you that there will be now swords and warriors on horses :)

I working over book cover and illustrations for "100 Years of Solitude" by G.G.Marquez at moment.

100years_thumb.jpg

Thank you for showing your wallpapers. Nice ones. Liked the "Not the strong" most.

/Mattias

Merci Merci

lalala.gif

Here's my latest work. For a Swedish band called Andromeda. Awesome band by the way.

2b.jpg

On that note, have you got any info on their new album? I loved the last one, it's good that something new is coming out.

Originally posted by IanDork107
On that note, have you got any info on their new album? I loved the last one, it's good that something new is coming out.

What do you want to know? :)
Will come out in November in Japan and February in Europe. At least that was the last I heard. The music is very different from "Extension", but still really, really good. Just don't expect "Extension part II".

/Mattias