The Mist Of Avalon

MiniMoose

Apr 22, 2008
Sure, not the best band name. Hope they change it, but yes, the point. I've always had faith in this band. They've been struggling with this album for 10 years now (pulled an Axl?).

Finally it's out..I'm shocked. They have finally moved a bit away from the goth genre...good!

This sounds way more fresh. Check it out.
Only one song from the new album though.

http://www.myspace.com/mistofavalon

And yes, they're Swedish and do sound a bit like Katatonia, but with their own thing. The vocalist is really good.

they sound good, the kind of music I like, such as zeraphine,this void inside etc. Btwy the guys are cute too... :)

they sound good, the kind of music I like, such as zeraphine,this void inside etc. Btwy the guys are cute too... :)

I haven't heard those bands. Maybe I'll check them out :) I just got their new cd Dinya. They sound like mesh of Katatonia, Paradise Lost (wich also means Sisters of Mercy) and The Cure...this is probably their best cd so far.

Quite a big step towards a more modern type of Dark/goth/metal. The vocalist is truly one of the best reasons to check this album out. He's got a really good variation in his vocal range.
Sadly they haven't chosen the best track to represent themselves on myspace..butbut..nothing new there.

Glad you like them. I hope they do get even a bit less goth on the next album.