The most beautiful song in your opinion?

Keessi

Everything on eleven!
Aug 11, 2006
In my opinion by far: Björk - Desired Constellation

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 DT has some amazing musical moments, even when he disguises them with unusual themes like an alien puppet on a quest for human domination.

Hahaha, seriously - I how serious a lot of the music/subject matter on ZtO is, juxtaposed with things like "A NERD!!!"

Too many to list, but since Katatonia has already been mentioned, I just wanted to add that the song "Unfurl" is extremely beautiful.

Pain of Salvation - Vocari Dei...I feel like I'm the only fan of these guys here, which surprises me, cuz they're my absolute favorite prog band, and that song almost moves me to tears - here's a description that sums it up well, I'd say:

Early in 2004, Pain of Salvation reached out to their fans and asked them to contribute to BE by recording their actual prayers and messages to god. There is not one word spoken that is even the slightest bit insincere or forced. The simplicity of the background track and the cohesion of the voiceovers with the orchestration is simply beautiful and incredibly touching. Even now after listening to this album for three years, it's hard not to feel for these people who are reaching out and asking questions to their difficult god.

Even as an agnostic, I still love the feeling of wonder and beauty in imagining that there could be a god, and these people's heartfelt messages and the beautiful music (with expressive acoustic shreddage courtesy of band mastermind Daniel Gildenlow) completes the package.