the most exciting things about the holiday party here

cookie.gif

haha, dude, some evangelical christian guy actually handed out the death cookie comics in front of my (catholic) school!

my favourite part is the one with the drunk, lusty pope scheming with the Jews to trick Catholics into eating DEATH COOKIES, or something.

awhile ago there was talk in his newsletter (my old roommate was on the mailing list - 2 new tracks/month) about it. feature length cartoon of the history of the world/the bible, as funnelled through Chick's vision or something like that. They were gonna premiere it on the side of a building in Mexico I believe for new years 2000. Who knows what happened to it, but Jack's health is declining along with his already shaken grasp of reality.

Man, I hope they incorporate some tract stuff into it. I think one of his best was the one with THE GOOD MUSLIM who lived a good and kind life, and then he dies and Jesus lectures him about believing the wrong thing and finishes the comic by saying "TOO BAD AHMED, BUT YOU WERE WROOOONNG!!" and tosses him, casually, screaming into hell. I am pretty sure that whatever Christians think of the afterlife, most don't believe in a wisecracking Jesus tossing Muslims around like crumpled-up candy wrappers. :)

mexico still puts soda in bottles, so it's usually the imports that you see for sale. my local bevmo has pretty much every soda for sale, but it ain't got no booze in it so I ain't buying it.