www.lotfp.com
I love caps. :p

Anyway, the five most viewed items on the new site:

1- Deceased interview
2- Impure Metal editorial
3- Head On Collision interview
4- Demonic Resurrection interview
5- Scum editorial

A hair over 10% of the people visiting the site stay on the site for at least 30 minutes if my webstatsthingy is to be believed.

Hits have been consistent at around 60-70 unique visitors per day, keeping us on track to have 2000 unique visitors per month. And the search engines aren't displaying the new php pages yet, so that should be a boost when that happens. 5000 a month by the end of the year is what I'm shooting for.

Considering that HOC is unsigned and unknown and their interview only been on the site a couple days, I think that's a decent preliminary indication that the One Hundred Questions concept is a good one for attracting visitors to the site and/or keeping them around to read stuff.

There are four other bands I've sent the One Hundred Questions to that have not yet responded. (not that they should be judged by that, I do tell them to take a month or two if they wish to finish it, and I was shocked as hell to get Fowley and McCauley answers back within hours and days).

Promos have started coming in already after soliciting the from labels last weekend. Those bands should be getting a new version of 100 Questions (actually 127 questions, a bunch of old questions removed and more new ones added) over the weekend. These changes should be fairly frequent (although not changed by the week, haha) as things move forward. Don't want bands to predict what they'll receive from me, and I don't want readers to always know what to expect when they read the darn things.

:D