The "Nevermore star"

Ambivalent

Jun 25, 2007
Next weekend I'm getting the Nevermore star tattooed on my arm, but there's a problem. I see 2 different pictures of the Nevermore star, one with the center point pointing up, the other with the center point pointing down. Which one is the 'official' version?

Thanks. :)

neverjew.jpg

Just hoping you don't end up regretting this. I almost got a Nevermore tattoo a few years ago and I now I would have killed myself for it. Figuratively.

Yeah, I can totally understand that. I've thought about this tattoo for a while now. I'm getting it small (about the size of the bottom of a Pringles can) and concealed for the sole purpose of the possibility that I might actually not want it in the future, and it would make for easier removal. It's also the reason why I'm getting just the outline.

Yeah, I can totally understand that. I've thought about this tattoo for a while now. I'm getting it small (about the size of the bottom of a Pringles can) and concealed for the sole purpose of the possibility that I might actually not want it in the future, and it would make for easier removal. It's also the reason why I'm getting just the outline.
Interesting logic here.

So you're shelling out serious bucks for something that won't be easily visible and that you might end up not even wanting?

dont be a pussy, just get a giant pentagram that covers your whole back. if you leave the NM out, you can update it weekly with a sharpie and new band logo, that way, you'll never have to regret it!!

So you're shelling out serious bucks for something that won't be easily visible and that you might end up not even wanting?

If you think $20 is serious bucks, than yeah. I know I want it, there's no denying it, but 20 years down the road I might think differently, but I'm living now, not then.

Also, this thread is about which logo is the right one, not about questioning me or why I want something.

Also, this thread is about which logo is the right one, not about questioning me or why I want something.
oh so you think you can just waltz in here like you own the fuckin joint and start telling us what your threads are about? hope your $20 tattoo comes out nice HAHAHAHHRHQHAHAHRHAWHRAHWHA