The new 7" Vinyl

leafblower

Mar 13, 2002
Visit site
Does anyone know of a place I can (pre)order this online? I'm dying to get a copy of it, but I live in the USA so there are no stores that would carry this (to my knowledge at least). Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

Oh so there are no pre orders huh? First come first serve on February 25th on that website?

Is this the only place you can order it from, or is it going to be released to record stores as well?

Originally posted by redblueyes
I've seen one of these and trust me it's a thing of beauty!!
VERY well packaged!.... you'll be drooling when you see it!
(I was!) :p

Now i want this even more!! Why did you have to say that!:lol:

I can imagine that this was quite fun for the band,especially Mikael,seems that he's an incredibly avid vinyl collector.He will know exactly how to make this extra,extra speacial.

if he was such a record nerd they would have released the new one on vinyl already.....

no complaining just saying.....

Originally posted by duncil
if he was such a record nerd they would have released the new one on vinyl already.....

no complaining just saying.....
He might not have any control over the release date. I'm sure the release is up to the label.

I'll be buying one of these as soon as I can depending on the cost, which shouldn't be a problem.

Actually, it's the label that won't release Deliverance (+Damnation) on vinyl for some fucking reason like it doesn't make them a huge profit.

But the band DOES want to release the record(s) and I believe they are looking into doing that out of their own damn pockets. That's some true dedication..(and LOVE for vinyls alright!)

About the 7" .... yes, Mikael looked real happy at the 7" when he showed it to me. It's quite beautiful as I said. Got the lyrics, a slip sleeve, and a cute little Opeth label with BWP design.
:D

I'd also like to know if I can get it in Europe or maybe get a Danish shop to get it for me, so I don't have to order it from the US.
I wrote Music for Nations asking about "Deliverance" & "Damnation" and they said that they would be released on vinyl soon, I should just keep an eye on their webpage! I think this was around 2 weeks ago. Maybe plans have changed...???