The new Black Label Society is so fucking beautiful...

The other day I found my Zakk Wylde signature guitar pick for Ozzy Osbourne from the No Rest for the Wicked tour. I forgot I even had this! I still think that is Zakk's best Ozzy album too!

Man, he churns out BLS albums like there's no tomorrow.

P&G was his southern rock suckfest :lol:

his other acoustic effort was pretty damn good... havent listened to that in ages. good to hear that Zakk dropped the beer for a bit and did more acoustic. ill be checkin this one out

Has anyone ever heard Zakk Wylde's "Farm Fiddlin" on the compilation called The Guitars That Ruled The World? It is an amazing piece of work.

It was released on Metal Blade by Guitar World magazine, and featured other cool artists such as Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert, Reb Beach, Alex Skolnick, etc doing these one-off instrumental tracks.

BloodStainedWalls said:
What album is this?
JayKeeley said:
Has anyone ever heard Zakk Wylde's "Farm Fiddlin" on the compilation called The Guitars That Ruled The World? It is an amazing piece of work.

It was released on Metal Blade by Guitar World magazine, and featured other cool artists such as Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert, Reb Beach, Alex Skolnick, etc doing these one-off instrumental tracks.
That one. :loco: