The new CD is fucking great, anyone get that free sampler with it???

Pierced Spirit

New Metal Member
Sep 1, 2001
San Antonio, Tx
Visit site
I got the CD on Wednesday and I finally heard it today and its great! I think its better than ETD.

Did anyone get that free powermetal CD sampler with it? Its fucking great also!

Great damn buy! Im happy. Way worth the price of only $11.

BTW. I saw some of the members post once in awhile here on the bb. You guys gotta get your asses to Texas dammit! Especailly San Antonio!

yes I got the sampler with mine......a real good idea if you ask me...that way I can hear other bands without buying a shitload of cds...some of the bands are.. iced earth,jag panzer,angeldust ,onward,tad morose,royal hunt,sonata arctica,nevermore,warmen,dream evil,nocturnal rites,andromeda and blind guardian...actualy I just mentioned all the bands.. eh eh....:lol: as far as being better than E.T.D....well....I hold all their discs in high reguard.....kinda like picking a favorite child...just can't do it!:lol:

"BTW. I saw some of the members post once in awhile here on the bb. You guys gotta get your asses to Texas dammit! Especailly San Antonio!" ..............pierced spirit ...what do you mean by this?....also have I seen you on the Iced Earth forum??Iced Earth kicks ass!!!:hotjump: :headbang: :

Yea im on the Iced Earth BB. Theyre one of my favorite groups. Im assuming you post there too, what your name on that bb?

Ane what do i mean by my statement? I mean they should come to my town when they tour. I wanna see em live! Since ive seen them post on this board a few times, hopefully theyll read this and know to come!

I have just finished listening to Of Human Bondage.
A very good album, I think it develops the style more in the direction taken on Enlighten The Darkness, but for me I still prefer ETD. Its nice to know that they are generally getting better (if thats even possible) rather than producing albums that dont live up to the early days (like some bands do, always dissapointing).
I absolutely love Unreal Soul, and the rest of the album for that matter. I guess the criticism of Killer that it was unoriginal was justified, but its still a good cover version as far as cover versions go.
Only slight problem I have is that its a little shorter than some of the previous albums at 47 minutes, but with music this good it doesn't matter cos i could listen to it countless times.