EvilVince

Satan Christ
Dec 16, 2001
Morristown, Arizona
myspace.com
dimmu.jpg

A big ole boob goat woman thing. Wow!

-Vince

What?? OK, then I was looking at something else...still expensive as fuck, but now I don't know what it was. Mind you, I am not the Dimmu fan of the family, so I wasn't looking for myself. I actually ended up buying something else instead (new ATR for me, also half the price - not that I mind paying for good music, but since it wasn't for me, and I really didn't know what I was getting, the kind of money they wanted for this album kind of made me go "Say what?!"). Good thing I didn't buy it then. So, no taste of things to come then, huh?

The medieval community my wife belongs to was stared roles in some new video of Dimmu Borgir, shot in the vicinity of Gothenburg around new years.

Don't think the boobs belong to anyone of them though...

How's the new ATR? Wasn't super impressed with the track I've heard so far... but I spend too much money on other stuff to chase down CDs lately :p
I like it. It's worth the money I spent, which is what I was not so sure about with the Dimmu album (The only single album that was more expensive in the whole store was Metallica's latest, which is OK, but really not worth almost $40!! Whatever Dimmu album I was looking at was $37). It's not AA, though, and since I judge all music on how well it stands up to AA, it's kind of tough to make me happy. Their live show was really good, too. I can recommend going if they come to town.

the goat lady with boobs is the baphomet. its the god that supposedly the crusaders worshiped and then they got killed by the church.

meh dimmu borgir, on a gay scale of 1-10 they rank 20!

The medieval community my wife belongs to was stared roles in some new video of Dimmu Borgir, shot in the vicinity of Gothenburg around new years.

Don't think the boobs belong to anyone of them though...

Dimmu or not, that's pretty cool. :) Some day, I will be kitted out enough to get in an AA video... Of course, by that time I'll likely be playing some greybeard who's about to fall over all on his own, but still. :p