The New Machine Called Man Site Is Up!

Selianin

New Metal Member
Sep 5, 2004
Hey guys,

I don't know how many of you remember us but I posted some of my band's songs here a while back.

Well we just launched our new site at http://www.machinecalledman.com and I thought I'd post here and let everyone know. I remember there were some people that liked the tunes ;)

So if you guys could stop by and check it out we'd really appreciate it. We also have a forum and guestbook so feel free to check those out as well.

We are currently doing the actual printing of the CDs and booklets/sleeves for our debut album '2.004', so the disc should become available through the site very, very soon for those of you interested!

Thanks a lot!

Manol
-Machine Called Man-

Website looks nice man, and your music kicks some serious ass, Im loving this full mp3 you got on here. Ill check this out more tomorrow before I go to class. Very nice, Ill defintly give a more in depth look tomorrow and maybe even sign your guestbook. ;) you guys deserve it..this is nice.

Thanks IceDrgon! I'm glad you like the music.

Thanks for signing the book as well!

Manol
-Machine Called Man-

I noticed there was only two of you in the bios section and 3 others for live...are they technically part of the band or are they just for when you need them? :)

Selianin said:
Thanks IceDrgon! I'm glad you like the music.

Thanks for signing the book as well!

Manol
-Machine Called Man-

IceDragonX said:
I noticed there was only two of you in the bios section and 3 others for live...are they technically part of the band or are they just for when you need them? :)

Paul and I are the only ones that are actually 'in' the band as of now.
Norm and Alex appear on the record and Walter plays drums live.

All of the above people used to be in the band at some point, however for various reasons they are not in Machine Called Man anymore.

However we still work and plan to work/collaborate with them in the future.

Most of this has to do with the fact that different members of the band live in different parts of the country :)

Manol
-Machine Called Man-