The new S.O.D. dvd

Johnny Vomit

Puke Daddy
Apr 5, 2005
www.spreadeaglegrannies.com
Hey I just picked this up and it is good, not great but good. It has alot of cool interviews and history about the band which was very cool and informative. Despite what Billy has said over the last year or so he was very cool about what has been going on between members of the band. He was a little rough on Charlie but does'nt everybody give the drummer some shit if you have ever been in a band? The footage was actually good considering it was shot by fans. I was expecting alot of herky-jerky shit but it's pretty steady stuff. Was a little bummed it was all "Speak English or Die" matieral as I did enjoy "Bigger than the Devil"("Spartens" anyone?) it is a Megaforce release so that ansewered my question about that. Alot recent and older concert's are on here. But by 4th concert even "March of the S.O.D. gets old. The cd extra is cool for any of you collectors out there.Nothing you really haven't heard by now but cool none the less. All in all this is worth picking up if you are a fan of the band. It is a must have because there really is not alot of quality footage out there and it always cool to rock out with Sgt. D anyway. Oh, yeah the fucking ballads are awesome! Almost blew beer out my nose for the "Ballad of Tupac". I wanna wrap this up by saying I enjoyed "Kill yourself the movie" better as it was a little more like the Pantera home video's but this is made by the fans for the fans so you gotta like that. Anyway lets hope that some day that a real full fledged reunoin happens so we all could agree on something on this forum. :puke:

Yeah, it's pretty good. Though Kill Yourself: The Movie and Speak English or Live are way better.

I talked to Billy when he was in San Francisco and i asked if S.O.D. Will every play again..... HE said NO!!!! A fued between Charlie and Billyo_O

thraxx said:
I talked to Billy when he was in San Francisco and i asked if S.O.D. Will every play again..... HE said NO!!!! A fued between Charlie and Billyo_O

never say never

thraxx said:

More like a feud between Fat Milano and Fat Milano.......has anyone ever heard or read Charlie commenting about the fat git? Stop crying, dry your eyes, and get over it already you weak wanker.