Hotel?

Fri. 05/02/08 USD 85.99
Sat. 05/03/08 USD 85.99
2 nights (1 Room): USD 171.98
Taxes: USD 18.92
* Total: USD 190.90
---------------------------------------------
Sponsorship?

Will be sent off within the next 2 weeks.

Will, that is extreme dedication, considering the lineup has not yet been announced!
(Though if you are already sending in your sponsorship, I assume you may be in the know on things some of us may not.....)

Everything depends on if the Pagan Fest Tour tihngs plays out well for me. If it is part of the fest, I will be the biggest supporter, a one man advertising campaign. If this tour is screwed by outside parties.......lord knows what I will do.

I don't have to worry about flights or hotel for PowerFest. Honestly, if I DID, you'd probably never see me at this show. :p

But since it's not too bad of a drive, and I have a place to stay when PowerFest rolls around, it's usually worth the money I pay. Though we'll see what bands they get this year...

Will, that is extreme dedication, considering the lineup has not yet been announced!
(Though if you are already sending in your sponsorship, I assume you may be in the know on things some of us may not.....)

me knowing anything isn't an issue. I told Rob at the hotel during the last night of the fest that I'd do sponsoring for this year, and I'm keeping my word. I believe in what the guys are doing, and I hope it continues for a long time.

me knowing anything isn't an issue. I told Rob at the hotel during the last night of the fest that I'd do sponsoring for this year, and I'm keeping my word. I believe in what the guys are doing, and I hope it continues for a long time.

It is a great thing that they are doing but they better get this Pagan Fest tour package or have it on a day before Powerfest. Jihad will be sought if not!

God bless you younger guys who don't have mortgages, car payments, and wife and children to support!!!

All joking aside, I am serious when I say how appreciated the sponsorship is.

I personally can not make that kind of up front no-contingent sponsorship commitment. We'll see when the final line up is announced, and what not.

Things are getting crazy though with all the tours going on around it.

Good for them. The fact that you're judging the lineup, drawing power, and even credibility of this fest and it's organizers before anything has even been announced just shows us all how big of a tard you are.