The official Lacuna Coil Appreciation thread

oh come on

the only reason anyone here is listening or even pretends they like LCoil is the fact that we all fancy HER

she is H - O - T

and we all would like to test her anal capacity

musically they are weak
real bad
i am surprised that there haven't been more euro-goth bands arise; but i guess the comparisons would be too obvious.

maybe...just maybe...if SHE ditched the guys in the group and recruited an all girl group i wouldn't mind.

I AM FICKLE, after all

and i would fucking love them (if they existed) to do a Phantom Blue cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are assuming things. I love Lacuna Coil's music, i liked it before i even knew what Cristina looked like. i don't find it weak at all, and i'd be interested to know how much of their material you have been exposed to.
Ms. Scabbia is an amazing singer, with one of the best voices in metal i think. So please don't make stupid assumptions about why we listen to their music, because you really do not know what you are talking about.

2nd pic was better.

i have heard LCoil on CD, and i have seen LCoil live acoupla times.

they just don't do it for me

obviuously, SHE does.

having seen AND heard them, i simply find it hard to believe that people are into them for the music.
it is a bizarre concept

apologies if it sounded 'stupid' - i am basing my opinion on what i have actually heard myself

I love Lacuna Coil, but they need to get rid of their male singer. He sucks. He can't sing, he can't growl, he's an ugly bastard, he's of no use at all.

hahah i agree somewhat there, he sounds decent in some songs, like To live is to hide, and on the halflife EP he has some good growls in there... and he's also a good headbanger.... but you are right in some cases...

i've heard senzafine... i have both unleashed memories and halflife, both which have that song... yeah he doesn't sound great in that song, but he does have power. and its cool live.