The Opeth joke thread

Trey Parker said:
so this white chick is a big slut, and she likes to bang every guy in town. but she gets tired of white guys, and she hears black guys have bigger dicks, so she asks this black guy Leroy to come over to her house. so they were in the bedroom and she started to undress. she says to him "i want you to do your thing. show me what you guys do." Leroy says "aight" and grabs the TV and jumps out the window LOL!!!

it has to do with opeth because black people are minorities and so are bass and lopez

If white slutty chicks that like to bang black guys are a majority then i'm immigrating(or whatever you call it).

A man cut his leg open in the middle of the night. He was losing blood rapidly and almost dying. He couldn't go to hospital until the morning. He tried to stop the blood coming out by tying his jumper round his leg but that didn't work, he tried stitching his leg together but failed. His friend said I have a solution so he pulled out his CD player and started playing Opeth - Morningrise. The morning suddenly appeared and the man got to the hospital and lived happily ever after.

Trey Parker said:
why was 6 afraid of 7?

because MAYH sucks

hahaha

mike and the opeth guys are standing at the huge cathedral doors of a beautiful church in sweden, seeking entry. mikael's wish was to get melinda baptized. the priest who answered the door laughed in their opethian faces, and slammed the large door in their swedish and uruguayan faces, respectively. Peter demanded he open the door and said "what did we do to deserve this?"

the priest opens the door back up, points to Lopez and says "you're swedish but look mexi", points to mendez and says "your name is bass, and you're hispanic", next at peter "i saw YOU sexing my 11 year old daughter the other day."

uhhh, excuse me, stammered mr.akerfeldt. the priest met eyes with mr.a. "what about me..i wanted to baptize my daughter, is that okay?" the priest thought for a moment and then said "ooooh no, i've seen your dvd, you like making places into fucking hell...please get the fuck away from my house."

end.

Why did..... the... CD cover for MAYH.... lay an egg?
Because it... didn't get enough calcium. AND ALSO BECAUSE IT IS EGGSELENT LOL.

I was going to delete this thread because it is so inflammatory, pointless, retarded, ignorant, offensive, abhorrent, abominable, appalling, awful, distasteful, dreadful, foul, hideous, horrendous, horrible, horrid, loathsome, nasty, nauseating, noisome, obnoxious, obscene, odious, repellent, repugnant, repulsive, revolting, scandalous, shocking, sickening, ugly, feebleminded, retarded, simpleminded; foolish, idiotic, imbecile, imbecilic, moronic; ignorant, illiterate, lowbrow, uneducated, uninformed, untaught, unthinking; absurd, asinine, balmy, cockeyed, crazy, cuckoo, daffy, daft, dotty, harebrained, insane, kooky, loony,lunatic, mad, nonsensical, nutty, preposterous, sappy, screwball, silly, unwise, wacky, zany; fallacious, illogical, invalid, irrational, unreasonable, etc... but then I would not have the opportunity to point this fact out in front of everyone.

:yuk:

So... yeah. this thread needs to die.

Out.:devil: