The Pelvic F*ckin Fury Tour!!!

TheBoris

Pelvic Fury's biggest fan
Jan 11, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Alright. I'm going to get a van.. who wants to split the cost with me and go on tour with the greatest metal band ever?

By the way.. what dates am I scheduling for this?

We are going to leave the evening of July 31st. We will be returning home August 9th (a Saturday, we are trying to play Philly that night).

This is assuming, you know..... we get the shows booked and all that minor stuff...

Ah... the old 2 set gig ;) We used to share members with Circadian Rising and Causatum (They were at the Sterling too) and pull the same thing. Usually on one stage though. hah.

AOB was... well... BRUTALLY AWESOME! I left after your first set. I didn't catch Drowing sun :( Had a long drive home (Philly).

Ah... the old 2 set gig ;) We used to share members with Circadian Rising and Causatum (They were at the Sterling too) and pull the same thing. Usually on one stage though. hah.

AOB was... well... BRUTALLY AWESOME! I left after your first set. I didn't catch Drowing sun :( Had a long drive home (Philly).
yeah the people at Sterling were supposed to work something out with the schedule to fix the little "error" of back-to-back sets, but oh well.

and thanks for the comment! i dont feel the music lives up to the name, personally, and I kick myself in the ass cause I wrote basically all of the material, and it's cheesy to my ears now. we are searching for a bassist, and its been a long, hard search. Got a handfull of dudes who want to try out.
anyway, we should play together again sometime. I think it was you guys who offered us those Philly shows in April? I still havent talked to the drummer (he has the van, and its pretty beat)...we never traveled more than an hour to play a show yet.

Also, we may be able to work out the sharing of some equipment if you guys can not get all your gear there. My bass amp is always up for grabs (assuming you have a bassist on his feet by then). Brandon is def the guy that set up the April shows at the Tritone but who you really would wanna talk to is Gary from Bitchslicer. They are on our top friends on Myspace. He is in charge of the Tritone shows more or less. The Tritone is kinda a dive but we've played a lot worse! Anywhere that allows metal is a plus these days.

BTW Boris asked me to deliver this message to anybody who would potentially be "tagging along." He is the one considering renting the car so it would be necessary to respond to him, not me or anyone else in the band.

DEADLINE FOR TAG ALONGS TO GET BACK TO THE BORIS IS JUNE 30TH. IF YOU WANT TO COME YOU MUST TELL BORIS AND YOU MUST DO IT BY JUNE 30TH.

He has to have notice and knowledge of how many people are coming so he knows what kind of car to rent.

just a reminder that any non band people that wish to tag along must report to boris by june 30th. 7 days.

in the past couple of days things are looking a little more optimistic. we may have a whole or two but i think the majority of the dates are going to be set in the next week and a half.

Just a last reminder Boris would appreciate answers by tomorrow so he can secure a properly sized car.

Looks like August 3rd through 7th (working on the 8th) and then the 9th is all booked.