The picture thread

The true anti-doom attitude... :D

fespival24.JPG

DragonLady1 said:
hm, congratulations for what? we are just in love :) :) :) :)

That's already a great damn thing... Falling in love isn't easy at all... (for me part) :D And if one day I'll become Rob Halford, I"ll chase your man to death... ;););) (oops, shit-talk...)

DragonLady1 said:
new album "Signs For The Fallen" ist out on 28th of july, there's a song for download at http://www.suidakra.info :)

Thanks for the info, I already downloaded this track... sounds promising... :headbang:

Thortyir said:
You prefer raping someone's hard work... :Smug::p
Nonono... you guys've misunderstood me. I think be should be rewarded for their creations, but copyright closes so many doors. I prefer GNU GPL :)

www.gnu.org - even though it is for computer software, there are other alternatives for other things.

I dunno exactly about this right stuff, just know that many people took my pics for their page without asking me or giving me credits, so I put the copyright on it, easy :) a musian also wouldnt want that someone steels his song.... same story

Christ that's disturbing. Christ.

At least Steele looks normal, or dead, or both. Did he get his old fella out?

nice pics shelley! pity you dont have much pics of Type O :(

and you were on stage durıng Pro-Paın! waah. havent see you though

Total coincidence.
I was making some promo on a french forum and a guy came up with this pic and asked me which one i was !!!
I'm harassing him until he's finally giving me all the other pics he took this day lol.