The place I work is making an ad for TV that they completely ripped off

FuSoYa

Lunarian
Nov 9, 2001
Brooklyn
lifesci.ucsb.edu
They stole the entire idea, shooting style, nuances, and pretty much everything else except for the 'product' from the Molson Ad "I am Canadian".
But it seems like they are pretending like they don't know the Molson ad exists.

They already spent tons of money on it and the ad is go, no matter what. So they are in the next room over editing the final spot right now, and I'm in here watching the "I am Canadian" ad over and over, loudly, on my computer. Everyone seems a little uncomfortable.

Heehee!

That means a bank robber used to work there!

barneybankrobber.jpg

I didn't check. Although it would have been neat to see 2-year old vag discharge caked to the pantyhoses' inner crotchal area.

I could go try to find them but I don't want someone to catch me digging through the dumpster for pantyhose.

Originally posted by FuSoYa
I didn't check. Although it would have been neat to see 2-year old vag discharge caked to the pantyhoses' inner crotchal area.

I could go try to find them but I don't want someone to catch me digging through the dumpster for pantyhose.
:lol: :lol:

or even worse: you're sniffing them to see if they're soiled, and then a guy walks in and yells, "hey, those are MY pantyhose!":lol: :lol:

Originally posted by FuSoYa

whoah toby is turning into a gross-mouth