THE PRETTY RECKLESS To Release 'Going To Hell' In March

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Razor & Tie has set a March 18 release date for the second album from Taylor Momsen and her band THE PRETTY RECKLESS, titled "Going To Hell". The band has also launched the new album pre-order bundles with unique items, which can be pre-ordered here. Initial orders of the CD will be in a limited-edition digipack, pull-out poster, and will include two bonus tracks. There will also be a special Revolver magazine pre-order bundle celebrating Momsen on the current cover issue. "Going To Hell" track listing:01. Follow Me Down02. Going To Hell03. Heaven Knows04. House On A Hill05. Sweet Things06. Dear Sister07. Absolution08. Blame Me09. Burn10. Why'd You Bring A Shotgun To The Party11. Fucked Up World12. Waiting For A Friend13. Going To Hell (live acoustic) *14. Sweet Things (acoustic) ** Bonus tracksTHE PRETTY RECKLESS has previewed four songs from "Going To Hell" leading up to the pre-order. The official music video for the album's title track, "Going To Hell", leads the way with nearly 3 million views, a lyric video for the bracing "Follow Me Down", a teaser for "Burn", and a fan lyric video (compiled from fan Instagram submissions), for the current single, "Heaven Knows", which just broke the Top 20 at Active Rock radio. Last fall, THE PRETTY RECKLESS embarked on a critically acclaimed "Going To Hell" headlining tour in North America. The band kicks off 2014 headlining the SnoCore tour in North America starting January 29 in Lincoln, Nebraska, before heading overseas to open for FALL OUT BOY on the Save Rock And Roll European Tour 2014, starting February 28 in Madrid, Spain.

prettyrecklessgoingtohellcd.jpg

More...