THE PRETTY RECKLESS: Video Footage Of BBC Radio 1's 'Live Lounge' Session

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Video footage of THE PRETTY RECKLESS performing a cover version of OASIS' "Champagne Supernova" during a "Live Lounge" session on BBC Radio 1 can be seen below.THE PRETTY RECKLESS has unveiled a racy new video for the song "Messed Up World (F'd Up World)", the next single from the band's second album, "Going To Hell". Singer Taylor Momsen co-directed the steamy clip with Jon J. and told The Pulse Of Radio all about it. "The video's something different," she said. "It's something that people haven't seen before from this band. I wrote the treatment for it. We played with sarcasm a lot in this video, which is something new. I'm wearing pink. Who knew? You know it's sarcastic when I've got pink on."Momsen, previously an actress, also co-directed the video for the band's last single, the chart-topping "Heaven Knows"."Going To Hell" was released in March and debuted at NO. 5 on the Billboard album chart.THE PRETTY RECKLESS just finished a run of festivals in the U.K. and will now play scattered events back home in the U.S. throughout the summer.The band begins a lengthy North American headlining trek on September 5 in Lake Buena Vista.

More...