THE PRETTY RECKLESS's TAYLOR MOMSEN Is Open To Collaborating With EMINEM

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Taylor Momsen has shot down as untrue a rumor that she is working with Eminem on his upcoming album. Reports of a collaboration between the THE PRETTY RECKLESS singer and the rap superstar first surfaced earlier this month, with no credible source cited to corroborate the information. Asked by Meltdown of the WRIF radio station in Detroit, Michigan if there is any validity to the rumor that she is making music with Eminem, Taylor said: "I keep hearing that rumor. It's not true, as far as I now, but I am a fan of his." Pressed on whether she would work with the the Detroit rapper if she was approached about it, Momsen said: "If the circumstance and the song was… If it was natural and organic and worked out in an actual artistic way, then yeah, sure." The frontwoman went on to call Eminem "amazing" and "a genius in his own right." THE PRETTY RECKLESS's latest album, "Who You Selling For", came out last October. The disc was produced by the band's longtime collaborator Kato Khandwala. THE PRETTY RECKLESS will continue to tour throughout the year in support of the album, hitting major markets and festival shows, including Rock On The Range, Carolina Rebellion and Rocklahoma in the U.S. as well as playing European and South American dates.

Continue reading...