The Rabbitification of Boston (also: de-rabbitification)

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
so I have seen the little bunny on my way to work a couple of times now, and each time I marvel at this creature of the wilderness living in the city. how could it survive?

well, today I was walking past Cardinal Law's residence (as I do 2-4 times per day) and I saw laying in the gutter a DEAD RABBIT who wasn't there last night.

it wasn't the bunny. this rabbit was big, like breadbox-sized. probably the victim of a car. perhaps the bunny's parent. I suppose that answered my question about survival.

You really should see this Albert Fuss photo that was made by gutting rabboits alive, laying their warm carcasses on the photo paper, and spreading the entrails about the paper. The varying heat of the entrails burned different colors into the photo paper in the shape he laid out the entrails in. Fucking brilliant.

there are a series of photos this guy did where he put snakes in a flat glass tank of water, shined light through it, and burned their images right onto paper. i have one up on my wall...they're really awesome.