The REAL Jimmy Johns...and other places to eat

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
Someone mentioning PRETTY MAIDS reminded me how many compliments I got on my "Jimmy Johns" shirt this year at ProgPower, members of Pretty Maids included. Everyone thinking it to be shirt for that crappy chain place.

The shirt is for the REAL Jimmy Johns Pipin' Hot Sandwiches off Route 202N in West Chester, PA. It's been around since 1940. Caught fire, closed, re-opened again. Antique trains, historical restaurant photos, great food.
building.JPG

http://www.jimmyjohns1940.com/

SO this thread is about other local eateries (non-chains) in your area that are f'n delicious!!

Let's hear them!

PLEASE NOTE: I live in North Carolina, but I grew up about 10 miles from JJ's and parents took me there starting when I was a child and every time I visit them I visit JJ's.

Turk's Sports here in Reidsville. I'll put their wings against any in America and beyond. Seriously, they are THAT good. Everyone I take there that likes wings, loves Turk's wings. Doesn't hurt that they have very cold beer and located really close to my house.

Turk's Sports here in Reidsville. I'll put their wings against any in America and beyond. Seriously, they are THAT good. Everyone I take there that likes wings, loves Turk's wings. Doesn't hurt that they have very cold beer and located really close to my house.

Really? looks like Kelly and I are coming up for wing night! Buffalos down here we swear is the best. their Honey BBQ is to die for, but we are willing to risk their crown any time.

There were 2 places I liked to eat at in NC. Suzie's Diner (for breakfast) and Clarks Barbecue in Kernersville. Both are/were on Hwy 66. Have no idea what they are like these days since it's been at least 15 years since I last ate at either one or even if they are still around. Loved Clarks though, mouth is watering just thinking about it! Wish there was one here in FL.