the reason why i love the "zdf"

[KOTNO]Narrot

Eats and spits corpses...
Sep 2, 2001
Stockholm, Sweden
Visit site
the "zdf" is a german german tv-program (zweites deutsches fernsehen). last saturday i switched my tv on at 2 am. there was a film called "die sopranos" - a mafia family. the son of the mafia guys had a Nevermore - the Politics of Ecstasy poster in his room :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :loco: :lol: :lol:

!!!!HAIL TO THE ZDF!!!!!!

Hey, hast Du die Tatort-Folge mit Nevermore im LKA Longhorn gesehen? Ich leider nicht...

Originally posted by Unregistered
Hey, hast Du die Tatort-Folge mit Nevermore im LKA Longhorn gesehen? Ich leider nicht...
did you see the scene sequence with Nevermore in the LKA Longhorn to Hey? I unfortunately did not...

Originally posted by [KOTNO]Narrot
jepp hab ich...es existiert ein topic in diesem forum darüber
jepp I did... there exists one more topic in this forum.

Astalavista
If you choose trnaslate you will get the above. It is rude though!!:p

sorry....that'S impolite...i didnt think about it!

did you see the scene sequence with Nevermore in the LKA Longhorn to Hey? I unfortunately did not...

it'S more like: "hey, did you see the tatort (german tv-serial) with nevermore in the LKA-Longhorn (a nice location)? i unfortunately did not.

the second part was correct.

hey Narrot,

As you mentioned it, can i buy you a copy of that show? My boyfriend tried to tape it for me but he was mistaken by the length of the show...so i actually have 2 minutes with Nevermore on it and Tatort in the picture, while he's walking towards the girl to ask her about the case...
WHOOOAHAAAAAAAAA!!! i wanted to kill him because of that!
I tried to order it at Zuschauers-service but it'll cost me almost 100,00 guilders to buy it!
Can you help me with this, please?
xxx Iris xxx

i'm sorry...i can'T send you copy because i don'T have it on tape. i surely would give you (and not sell you - fans must keep together) but unfortunately i don't have it :(. i think i missed some parts to.

btw: how much are 100,00 guilders in US$ or € or whatever?? maybe i would buy it mysel then if it'S not too much. then i could send you a copy...

around 40 dollars.
Let me know what you'll do...
Here you can order it, just send them a mail and they will let you know.
sendemetschnitt@swr.de
you can order the tape at artikelnummer: 7914
it'll cost DM 98,--
Hope you can use the info.

xxx Iris xxx
:hotjump:

Why don't you NARROT implant a microchip in your brain to suck out the info of the scenes, put it on a video camera, connect it to your PC, encode it as mpg, translate it into every language of the ppl on this forum and send it by e-mail? After all fans must keep together don't they?:heh:

metalized: lol! mhhh....well i said that "fans must keep together" because i hate those ppl who "sell" bootlegs and stuff and "abuse" the other fans!

iris: do you remember the name or the date of that "tatort"??

are you sarcastic now?? well, i am not a communist if ppl will think that now ;)...hehe....i just got that opinion after a great guy sent me a live tape of an iced earth show in thessaloniki and even didn't want the shipping costs! i think that'S the way it should be among us but unfortunately that doesn't work because of hte ppl i talked of....

well: !STAY METAL!

Originally posted by [KOTNO]Narrot
are you sarcastic now?? well, i am not a communist if ppl will think that now ;)...hehe....i just got that opinion after a great guy sent me a live tape of an iced earth show in thessaloniki and even didn't want the shipping costs! i think that'S the way it should be among us but unfortunately that doesn't work because of hte ppl i talked of....

well: !STAY METAL!
No way. I am not sarcastic. Metal needs likewise thinking and not abuse. Well done.

Just remember that you don't have to change if you are already good. Just get better. This is not change. this is improvement.