The Rhythm Junkies

M1

Threatcon Delta Force
Feb 12, 2002
New York
Visit site
This weekend Neil sang two sets with The Rhythm Junkies (with Mitch Perry, Sean McNabb and Ray Hernandez) on 3/9/2003 live in LA. Neil was filling in for Paul Shortino. Setlist songs were:

Gary Moore; Still got the blues
Jimi Hendrix: Little Wing
BB King: Born under a bad sign
Led Zeppelin: The Ocean
Free: Alright Now
Bad Company: Ready for love
Led Zeppelin: Communication Breakdown
Led Zeppelin: Whole Lotta Love
Stevie Wonder: Superstition
Robin Trower: The day of the eagle

Neil also sang live with Andy Walo on 3/8/2003 . Neil checked out The Iron Maidens at The Lighthouse in Hermosa Beach on Saturday night. He said they played a couple of killer sets and to definitely catch them if they come to your town.

Cheerz,
\M1/:)

M1 said:
This weekend Neil sang two sets with The Rhythm Junkies (with Mitch Perry, Sean McNabb and Ray Hernandez) on 3/9/2003 live in LA. Neil was filling in for Paul Shortino. Setlist songs were:

Gary Moore; Still got the blues
Jimi Hendrix: Little Wing
BB King: Born under a bad sign
Led Zeppelin: The Ocean
Free: Alright Now
Bad Company: Ready for love
Led Zeppelin: Communication Breakdown
Led Zeppelin: Whole Lotta Love
Stevie Wonder: Superstition
Robin Trower: The day of the eagle

Cheerz,
\M1//forum/images/smilies/smile.gif
Mitch called Neil this morning to ask him to sing with The Rhythm Junkies today 3/23/2003 at the Starboard Attitude. I also heard Mitch was at the racetrack testing his car all day on Saturday. He would go for a final run after successful qualifying runs all day. After the sun went down and the racetrack cooled, so did the tires. He lost it in the final turn of his qualifying run. So I guess he's a little banged up today, not to mention his racecar. They say a little pain always makes for great music. Ouch!

Wishing Scotty could beam me up from NY to LA today,
\M1//forum/images/smilies/cool.gif

Neil just finished up a live set today with The Rhythm Junkies http://www.mitchperry.com. The songs were mostly covers of AC/DC, Gary Moore, Stevie Wonder, Sly & The Family Stone. Charles West formerly of the Jason Bonham Band sang a medley of Led Zeppelin as well. Neil sang a live set yesterday with Andy Walo http://www.andywalo.com. What the hell am I doing freezing my ass here in NYC and can't even smoke in the bars anymore. What's next - illegalization of coffee. Geez, it's getting to be like LA here except, without the palm trees and the blondes. But the food is still better, you don't need a car (no where to park anyway) not to mention the price of gas, and you can still party til 4 am and then go to after hours if you can hang. Sorry for the rant. Rather have been in LA 2day.

Cheerz!
Waiting patiently for the new album.

\M1/
sasmokin.gif

Neil will be singing with Mitch Perry, Sean McNabb and The Rhythm Junkies at The Starboard Attitude this Sunday, June 8, 2003 at 3:00 pm on the ocean.

Cheerz,
\M1/:wave: