"The Rig Edda" - the proto- Ario-Germanic Bible

I thought you might be interested in my project: Reconstructing the proto - Germanic Viking bible. It is not complete, but it is in form close to the original Viking religous doctrine.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Gutthiuda_Hamaraz/

It is in the file section for a download.

there was no, is no, and will never be no "proto Germanic-Viking bible", we do not have, ever will have,nor did we ever have,a "religious doctrine", you have no concept of heathenry if you think this is true......thank you for stopping by

next please.....

there was no, is no, and will never be no "proto Germanic-Viking bible", we do not have, ever will have,nor did we ever have,a "religious doctrine", you have no concept of heathenry if you think this is true......thank you for stopping by

next please.....

Too true, I didn't really read this at first and assumed he meant an early scandinavian version of the Christian bible...

Too true, I didn't really read this at first and assumed he meant an early scandinavian version of the Christian bible...

you have *GOT* to join that group.....wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is so full of epic snark win I can barely describe it.

:loco:

Literal quote from the first page in the site "Blot Offerings to Gutthiuda Hamaraz can be offered to the man who reconstructed the Ur Aryan religion"

And he takes Paypal, convenient ...:D:D:D