The Rolling Stones

I only have a double compilation of their earliest work. I like them over The Beatles any given day, and some songs from the 70-90's are quite enjoyable, but that's about it for me.

NP: Redemption - 'The Suffocating Silence'

The Stones were the first band I ever really liked ( I was 7 at the time):) I loved their 70's stuff the best, not heard any solo stuff so must have a listen. Never liked the Beatles, I know you cant deny the talent there, but not for me lol

I never really got into them all that much but one of my all-time favorite lyrics comes from them -- I went down to the demonstration to get my fair share of abuse. That's also my favorite Stones song and it is all thanks to the lyrics.

The Stones were the first band I ever really liked ( I was 7 at the time):) I loved their 70's stuff the best, not heard any solo stuff so must have a listen. Never liked the Beatles, I know you cant deny the talent there, but not for me lol

I must be the only member on this board that is a fan of both the Stones and the Beatles... :erk:

Yeah Keith Richards is great, in fact theyre all good considering their ages lol. My uncle was Keith Moons solicitor, bit of useless info there:lol: My favourite tracks I guess are Sympathy for the Devil and Miss you