the rules of music

its so c:eek: :eek: l that DANATHEMA has no rules. Lets makes sure that the new album will have no rules then and swerve right off the commercial road. Leaving the record company shitting upwards through their lungs. Drinking too much tea can make you nervous and you dont realise its the tea cos youve got a hangover. I didnt know this until Christmas. Anathema drink too much tea, I know this. Stop the madness, Im am not bluffing. Tea=NO!:mad:

Originally posted by pagan2002
seventh son

holy shit, this is the first metal album i ever heard. i was 6, and it changed my life...it's so romantic to remember this kind of things... :cry:

peace,
mehdi

Originally posted by Mariner
What sort of music are you playing?

Hi Mariner!

Well... someone's interested in our music. Wow! :lol:

CLARET's style is a mixture of GothicRock music (male and female vocals) combined with a lot of classical elements. Such as a real cello and flute, dynamic orchestral parts, but also some electronic elements which fit a bit more into the wave-corner. All in all every song is quite different from the other ones.

This is what makes us special in my eyes. But it also makes it difficult to get a record deal.
Because there seems to be a rule that says: Every song of a new band has to sound the same as the others. Otherwise there will be no contract.

Hm... is it that way? Seems to me... well. Sad world.

So long

NICO