The sample.

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
Some of you had posted earlier today about a very short sample of the album you found online. This was NOT approved by the band and I was very surprised to see it was put online. The sample is not how we'd like to introduce the new album to people. We have a much longer sample of another song we'll post in a week or so. Please hold off until we have that available and on our site, I assure you it'll be a much better sampling..

Thanks guys!

Hm. I'd actually feared that might the case. (That it was a label decision, and that the band hadn't really been involved.) Sorry about that, man. The sample sounded good, but I can definitely see why you'd want to choose another one to have represent the album for now. Will be interested to hear it.

Yeah i also got the feeling that this short clip couldnt have been chosen by the band, it was a very strange clip endeed.
It still rocked though! :)
Looking forward to the longer one!

It'll definitely be up within 2 weeks, hopefully within 1. We have to wait until the Candlelight staff are back in the office from holiday break.. which will be next week. So hopefully it'll be online by the end of next week.

I spit my drink out and laughed for nearly five minutes after witnessing this signature:

flashingwarrel.gif