The Sandman

:lol: Not Gayman, but Gaiman. I think he's fully hetero. :D

But, yes, I am a fan of The Sandman. I've read all 10 books, but not Dream Hunters or any other stuff. I should though.... I hope I'd had enough money some day to get all those books, now I only have one.

Somewhat of a fan, but I do appreciate his work. My favorite is Preacher by Garth Ennis, ever read that one?

Hmm, I just realized that someone might regard these as spoilers... maybe you shouldn't read this if you haven't enjoyed the Sandman books.

---- SLIGHT SPOILER WARNING

The graphic novels are just amazing, and the notion that even the Endless are, as Dream says to Desire at the end of "Doll's House", mere playthings to humans, is interesting. Another favorite moment comes at the middle of "The Wake", when Cain, Abel, Eve, Eblis O'Shaugnessy and Lucien are leaving to attend poor dead Sandman's wake and Matthew asks that if no one died, who are they mourning? "A point of view", says Abel.

"The Wake" is also one of the most incredible works of art I have ever had the pleasure of enjoying and owning.

His portrayal of Lucifer, and of the somehow similar demon Crowley(?) from "Good Omens" (with Terry Pratchett) have me smiling every time, they just seem so... right. And the same goes for every myth, fable and legend he incorporates into his wonderful stories, which happens to be exactly what I think Sandman is about:

Stories.

Yeah, the Sandman is awesome. We have a couple of the books, but I have never fully read them all at one time I dont think.

Which has given me a great idea, I gotta find them and read them :)