The Scoop on LotFP (Blind Guardian interview!!)

Jim LotFP

The Keeper of Metal
Jun 7, 2001
Helsinki, Finland
www.lotfp.com
'allo!

Finally got the hardware AND software situation at 100%.

However, with the delays, that means that issues 19-20 will be a double issue (counting as 2 issues on your subscription).

The 16 pages will have:

A *FANTASTIC* one hour interview with Hansi Kursch of Blind Guardian...

Interviews with Ephel Duath, Project Hate, and Angel Dust.

Details on ProgPower, analyzing the lineup, from a perspective you won't quite see anywhere else.

Review of the Dimmu Borgir/Cryptopsy/Krisiun/Diabolic show that came through Atlanta recently.

All of the usual news rundowns, reviews, and what have you.

And then for March 12, #21 issue, we'll be right back on weekly 8 page schedule.

Finally. heh.

A very enjoyable issue that kept me busy through several hours of boring schoolwork. Thanks, Jim! ;)

By the way, I am glad you included the bit about Dream Theater covering Master of Puppets. I am downloading it as I type this and can't wait to hear it. I also heard they might be doing the same thing in Chicago. So, hopefully, that will produce a better quality version.

Originally posted by evlgt85
My b/f was thrilled to see that there was such a lengthy interview with Hansi. Thanks!

People are saying good things about it, but, erm, the funny thing is, I could have gone on for hours with him and really dug into some stuff... so I read that and think of everything I DIDN'T get him to talk about so I'm thinking it's this big incomplete interview... heh...

But thanks. :)

Nah, trust me, despite how incomplete you may think it is, many a toe was curled with glee to see this. :) Not that anyone would've minded more, though.

Yes, that issue was worth the wait. I got a kick out of that Virgin Steele story:lol:

I like the double issues, I wouldn't mind if you decided to go bi-weekly.

Originally posted by Cromer
Yes, that issue was worth the wait. I got a kick out of that Virgin Steele story:lol:

I like the double issues, I wouldn't mind if you decided to go bi-weekly.

Well, I *hate* doing it... but the issue finishing up now is a double issue as well. With lots left over so hopefully I can get the next one done by the end of the week and then FINALLY FINALLY be ALL caught up.

I'm such a schmoe.

I just like weekly better.